John L. Ominski III
Park, PA 19033
Phone: (267) 331-1032
35 years experience in all aspects of technology, business operations, sales, and marketing
November 2011 to Present - Technology Coordinator
Delaware County District Attorney's Office & Criminal Investigation Division
Provide total technology coordination, management, support, training, and computer operations - staff breakdown:
Prosecutors and Assistant District Attorneys - 60 +
Criminal Investigation Division Detectives - 40+
Internet Crimes Division - 8
Administrative and Clerical Staff - 40
Also, currently employed part time with Comcast-Spectacor Philadelphia in Security Operations
· In a national peer group of 18 similar companies, Company was ranked first in total sales
· Established Company as the leader in products and services in the Mid Atlantic Region
· Implemented, enhanced, and customized a state-of-the-art Sales Force Automation and Customer Relationship Management Program and database management systems.
· ERP contact management database contains 15,000 contacts, which includes customers, prospects, and all key organizations in the Philadelphia Metropolitan area. I have established an incredible social network in the Philadelphia Metropolitan area.
· Integrated various software programs and implemented technologies to increase efficiencies, reduce redundancies, and cut costs.
· Managed sales team, trained sales reps, implemented telemarketing programs. Responsible for all contract negotiations and completion of all proposals/RFPs for large institutional clients
· Developed and implemented business operations, information technologies, efficiency and database solutions
· Instructor for NJ and PA Departments of Education for teacher required Continuing Education Development Programs
· With a group of investors, bought a struggling software company in 1996.
· Attained profitability within 12 months
· Managed all business operations, information technologies, software development, sales, marketing and operations programs
· Targeted and closed large institutional accounts
· Developed state-of-the-art information technology systems for school districts and municipal governments (payroll, personnel, accounting, and administration).
· Sold the Company December 2001
· Successfully developed, implemented, and sold institutional information technology programs to Banks and Trust Companies for bond accounting, securities processing and stock transfer systems. Sale revenues generated exceeded $1,000,000
· Point of contact with all institutional customers, handled all contract negotiations, response to proposals and related issues, coordinated annual user conferences, and responsible for all trade shows, seminars, events, and activities
· Successfully sold add on products and services to customer base
· Start-up Company, within three years, sales exceeded $3 million, and customer base grew to 2,000 throughout North/South America, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
· Sold personal stock at a profit in 1992
· Institutional Sales, Trust and Investment Software Systems
· Developed relationships (multi-million dollar sales) with some of the largest, Banks, Trust Companies, and Investment Management Companies in the country (Bank of America, Mitsubishi Bank, Franklin Management, Seattle First National, et al)
Education: B.S. in Economics and Management Widener University 1976, Honor Student
· Microsoft Certified Professional
· Thoroughly knowledgeable in all business operations, including the development, implementation, and project management of ERP database systems, including Customer Relationship Management, Sales Force Automation, and Sales Operations.
· Creative, with strong written and verbal communication skills (Former newspaper columnist and editorial board adviser to the Delaware County Daily Times)
· Contract negotiator, documentation and records management expertise
· Host and facilitator for sales and product seminars, conferences and workshops
· Developed new lines of business, add-on products, and innovative solutions to increase organizational profitability
· Exceptional presentation, organizational and time management skills
· Consistent record of significantly increasing profitability and efficiencies for all organizations
· Past President and current Director for the Ridley Township Business Association and former Secretary for the Chester Business Association.
· Experience includes sophisticated web site design, relational database management, systems design/implementation, staff and project management, and development of on-line communities and special interest groups.
· Published freelance writer
· Dependable - have not missed a day of work in 20 years